Avianne and I are back with another book tag collab on our YouTube channels! You guys love when we do this so we found another tag that's super fun and hope you like it!
Be sure to check out and subscribe to Avianne's YouTube channel!
She's just like me, she does beauty and books!
The questions to this tag will be down below as well -- feel free to do it on your blog or channel too!
Here are our Coffee Book Tag videos!
1. Black: Name a series that's tough to get into but has hardcore fans.
2. Peppermint mocha: Name a book that gets more popular during the winter or a festive time of year.
3. Hot chocolate: What is your favorite children's book?
4. Double shot of espresso: Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
5. Starbucks: Name a book you see everywhere.
6. That hipster coffee shop: Give a book by an indie author a shoutout
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf: Name a book you were expecting more from.
8. The perfect blend: Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
Nope, not posting our answers on this blog post, you gotta check out our videos for them! ;-)
Yup, you guessed it! This tag is based off various social media platforms. I saw this on a couple blogs and some BookTube channels too! It's short, fun, and easy!
I had to think about this ...
I couldn't choose so I have two different series.
Collide & Pulse by Gail McHugh and the Filthy Beautiful Series by Kendall Ryan.
Both are books that I saw pop up here and there when I was reading them but now I see them EVERYWHERE! Both are truly beautiful reads that I highly recommend!